Your comments are welcome!
Please do join in the discussion. See the guidelines that follow for how to comment, and what constitutes acceptable usage. I can’t promise to respond to every comment but will do so from time to time.
How to comment
- “Please share your comments” box at the bottom of each blog entry. Note the guidelines for commenting below.
- Please give your name (You may also use “anonymous”).
- Please comment responsibly – if in doubt read the policy details below.
- Click “Post Comment”
Spam challenges require that your comment has to be moderated before it goes live. Please be patient, I will get to it as soon as possible.
Guidelines for commenting
- Can I include web links?
You are welcome to include comments with web links that are directly relevant to the topic of the blog.
- What about advertising?
If you want to support our work by advertising on this website, please contact us first. Blog comments that in our judgement are intended to create “free advertising” without contributing to the blog discussion will be deleted.
- Does the moderator review comments before they are posted?
Yes. Those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product will be deleted. We also expect you to engage in a way that is not offensive: disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are unacceptable.
That’s the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
Terms and Conditions for posting comments on this blog
By posting any comments or other material on the Recovering Man blog, you give Mish Middelmann the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Enterprisecoach in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Mish Middelmann reserves the right (but is not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
- Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Mish Middelmann against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.